Personal information collection
Blue Smoke Records may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Blue Smoke Records.
Using personal information
Blue Smoke Records may use your personal information to send you communications about our music projects.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Blue Smoke Records may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Blue Smoke Records will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Blue Smoke Records will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Blue Smoke Records is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Blue Smoke Records
- by email to amelia.costello @ bluesmokerecords.com; or
- by post to Amelia Costello, Blue Smoke Records, L2, 36 Allen St, Wellington, NZ.